Saturday, February 14, 2009

She loved it!

This is my Valentines gift to my Wife -- many orgasms!

She opened the box while were still in bed this morning. Inside: A plug-in electric vibrator wand! (The Hitachi Magic Wand)

She took it out of the box, put it to her pussy and proceeded to have an orgasm. Next, she commanded her cock to be inside her. Then she orgasmed a couple of times again. Then after I got taxed out, she took the Magic Wand into her hand again. And after she came again, I put her cock back inside her and she came again ...

This evening we had Italian take-out from a big Italian restaurant, and had a nice romantic dinner.

Then we went to a huge urban meet and greet swing party. We decided not to attend any of the after-parties.

I'm not sure either of us could have taken any more!

No comments: