Friday, February 13, 2009

Still Cutting Wood

This too will pass.

My Wife and I have made a priority to pick up the bounty of free firewood that is everywhere in our city. This means someone (me) must complete the processing with a chainsaw.

However, this really is a profitable thing. Our December energy bill was a scant $103 thanks to our wood-burning stove.

Anyway ... I have been thinking of how to proceed with this blog. Here are some ideas:

  • Some recent play we've done, including my Wife's Valentine's Day present.
  • My opinion about orgasm control/denial and ... seasonal affective submissiveness.
  • Posts about my Wife's many interests in gadgets -- including alternative energy, etc.
  • Opinions about what is really going on in the United States. ... This may seem off-topic but this country is under a bigger challenge than 9-11 and one party is rising to it. The other party is not. We don't care if you don't think political stuff belongs in the midst of a FLR blog. We do.
    This might include our opinions about tobacco and smoking, including how this figures into the swing lifestyle.
  • Plans and progress on our hopes to have some wild times in the coming months, including a swing cruise and visits to some nude/swing resorts this summer.

So I've got lots to write about. You'll be getting to know us both much better in the months ahead.

1 comment:

ritemate said...

Horny,
I'm really looking forward to reading about your opinion about orgasm control/denial and ... seasonal affective submissiveness (intriguing!).
ritemate