Friday, November 7, 2008

A new way to play!

After nearly 24 years of marriage, and a swinger marriage at that, you'd think me and my Wife would have tried just about everything by now. And we largely believed we probably had ... until last night.

What happened was that we both retired for the evening and my Wife grabbed her extra powerful vibrator. This thing is industrial strength and, in fact, was designed to fit under the mattress to vibrate the entire bed. She already had it on target as I slipped into bed.

She immediately grabbed her cock and hiked up one of her legs so she could pull it over to her pussy. I thought she was going to put it into her while she continued to buzz her clit. But no.

She let the cock head rest just below her clit as she continued buzzing it. And then, little by little, she moved it up until the slit in the tip of the cock came into direct contact with her very large clit. Then, finally, she actually penetrated the head of the cock with her clit! She really pushed into it. She was FUCKING ME WITH HER CLIT!

She continued to buzz the area of the clit that's covered by the hood and she moved the head of her clit in and out of the opening to the cock. I felt the buzzing of her clit from the INSIDE of the glans of the cock.

I have never felt anything like this before! It was fantastic. Before long, she came and came really hard!

After that, she wanted to be penetrated and fucked hard. ...I obliged her.

No comments: