Sunday, November 2, 2008

Time to explain our relationship ...

OK. So my Wife doesn't consider herself "dominant." But I'll let you judge.

Exhibit A:

She is very proud of the fact that she OWNS my cock. In fact, it is not even "my" cock any longer. It is "her" cock.

Of course, it's easy for her to say that. It is permanently labeled as such. That is, I have a tattoo directly over "her" cock in the shape of a key. The handle of the key is a circle with a little cross at the bottom. Over the top of the key is my Wife's name -- with an apostrophe s -- as in the possessive form.

She works overnights -- seven on and seven off. But whenever she crawls into bed, she immediately grabs "her" cock and often proclaims "MINES" as she snuggles in and snoozes out. The way she holds it, very authoritatively and possessively, sends me a message nearly every night. She owns it. Period. And I'm happy that she owns my ... err, HER cock.

She definitely comments on it when we're having sex. "Oh my cock is so big and hard! So big ... so hard ..."

She gets off on it.

And that's one of about 15 things I can say that would support my contention that she's really just a leeeetle bit dominant.

No comments: