Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The past few days ...

The past few days have marked the transition between a week when my Wife is off to a week when she's working.

We enjoyed the company of another couple this past Friday and then attended both a meet-and-greet party and a swing club on Saturday night.

This week I've struggled to stay on schedule. When my Wife comes home in the morning she likes me to snuggle her to sleep. Often she will wear PJs on these colder workdays -- but she wants me naked in the bed. She then grabs her cock and can sleep for hours that way. So I sometimes fall asleep and don't wake up until late morning!

I have been productive nonetheless. On Monday I cleaned out the garage along with the final, final chapter of the pool closing. And I've made a lot of progress the past couple of days to get all the wood finalized for the wood stove this winter. This is a really nice fireplace wood-stove insert and I had it serviced during the summer so it is burning wood at peak efficiency! We've had fires most days this week too. House is nice and toasty.

No comments: