Saturday, November 1, 2008

Today a Blog, Tomorrow the World

Today is November 1 -- the day after Halloween and the first day of what I always consider the "dead of winter."

I've decided to cave in and start blogging for two reasons: because I hope it will offer an outlet for my interests in writing and to serve as an even-handed alternative journal for those who are curious about Female Led Relationships.

First of all, I must say that I just LOVE being a househusband! It really allows us to get things done that we want to do, and to have fewer things fall through the cracks in the day-to-day grind. And my Wife herself has a schedule that allows her to be off work every other week, so we spend many loving hours together over the course of a month.

The events that led to this current state of early semi-retirement for us both began about 10 years ago when I left a national company where I had worked as a writer/editor for more than 15 years to launch an Internet-based company. During the next few years, my Wife's already nice salary TRIPLED, and I eventually sold off pieces of my company then settled in as a househusband, which is where I am now.

In our spare time we travel, camp, attend minor-league baseball games, and take part in the swing lifestyle. We are very kinky but my Wife objects to being called a dominant female. I'll let you judge for yourself after reading future postings. *Smile* But we don't use whips, chains, humiliation or pain as part of our fun. People on our block would never guess the kinky things we do, though.

Well, enough for now. I just wanted to make an initial posting, which is now completed. Today I have to tear down our extensive halloween display (with sound system), do the dishes and continue winterizing our backyard pool. After that, it's time to stack wood and prepare for the chill of winter.

No comments: