Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Ready to Give Thanks ...

Well, I'm ready to give thanks.

So, without further adu, I'll start whipping off a few reasons:

* I am thankful I've been married 24 years.
* I am thankful we've kept our financial situation all these years.
* I am thankful all our kids are heading successfully out the door.
* I am thankful my wife is so erotic and will do things as go to nude/swing resorts.
* I am thankful that she really does seem to like going to nude/swing resorts.
* I am thankful that my wife and I communicate so completely.
* I am thankful that my wife likes to get fucked.
* I am thankful for my wife's big, sexy clit.
* I am thankful for my wife's big sexy tits.
* I am thankful also for my wife's hairy pits.
And her nice hairy bush.

For her firm direction. But for her need for my strength also.

The dom hippy chick. That's my wife.

No comments: