Tuesday, December 9, 2008

December Duties ...

Well, the outdoor stuff is mostly done, so I've turned my attention to indoor things -- keeping the kitchen immaculately clean, a drywall project in the bathroom, watering plants, vacuuming stairs.

But mainly I've been focusing mostly on hitting the gym each and every day. I figure it's part of my job to work out at the gym. The truth is, I've been so lazy during the past few months that I have an actual gut. And I've gotta get rid of it. Plus, I need to be heading to the gym so I can coax my lovely Wife down there too. She doesn't need much coaxing. We're both down there every day. Sometimes I do two-a-days -- once by myself and the second time with her.

We both want to drop some pounds and trim up for the 2009 summer season.

Our first date is early April, when we've been fortunate enough to land a prime spring break camp spot in the Florida Keys. We'll be taking our youngest daughter, who hasn't ever been to the Keys.

But the serious stuff will begin in May, when we return to a place called the Pleasure Grove Resort in northern Georgia. If you haven't heard of it, check it out. It's like a little Hedo that you can drive to and AFFORD. Plus we're seriously looking at heading to clothing optional swing resorts in both Indiana and Michigan this summer.

And we want to do our wilderness backpacking trip too.

Meanwhile, it's pretty routine around here. I have the tree up and need to finish up the modest outdoor Christmas decor. And Christmas shopping. ...

No comments: