Monday, December 29, 2008

Anniversary Hits

My Wife loved the little key pendant I got her for our anniversary!

"I love the significance," she cooed, absolutely beaming with huge smiles. I'll try to get a photo of it on her neck, perhaps framed by her nice 38DD tits, and post it on here.

On our anniversary date, we saw a movie, had dinner and then the key pendant presentation. (See the separate posting below.) It was wrapped in a gift box and presented as we were served some Long Island Ice Teas.

After we got home, she directed me to take off her boots and replace them with slippers. Then she had me fetch her a couple more drinks from upstairs. (She loves to have me fetch drinks for her on a regular basis, and right in front of the kids -- no problem. They know dad takes care of Mommy.)

Then we got out our laptops and went over her last paycheck. I did some adding and reported to her delight that she's now earning $111.00 an hour when all the various shift differentials and hourly bonuses are figured in. And when she's getting holiday pay, as she was last week, she's working for a real rate of $148.00 an hour!

She announced that she wants me to take over the household finances again -- because she's tired of dealing with them. Of course I accepted her challenge. But I cautioned her that would mean I'd start trying to say "no please" to some spending once in a while. She agreed. But we both know that if she wants something bad enough, she will get it.

This morning began when I got up as she slept in but she woke and demanded to "inspect the equipment." After a bit of an inspection, she decided she needed me to preform my husbandly duties. So I did, with gusto. And I got to see her cum several times.

We both agreed tonight that we absolutely LOVE each other and our current lifestyle. And we wouldn't trade it for the world.

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

Such a wonderful blog i cannot believe i am the first to coment! We are much alike you and i and i would love to extend to you an invite to my blog. Send me an email at helpmatehubby@yahoo.com

Best wishes in your FLR!

edward said...

Just found your blog...read all the old posts...love it! Love the relationship you have. And yes, she is dominant. LOL And I have so many questions so I hope you keep writing about your relationship.