Friday, December 26, 2008

Pleasuring Her Power Point

I'll get back to the routine day-to-day stuff with my next posting or two. But first I thought it might be time to share a technique I have discovered with my Wife that brings her powerful, powerful orgasms and an absolutely animal lust for sex.

It's clit sucking.

What? You may ask. How in hell can you suck something you can barely even find on many women? And how can you really suck something so small?

Well, where there's a will, there's a way. Plus, there's a lot more to a clit than the tiny nub that pokes out near the top of her vulva. It extends upward inside a foreskin, then forks internally and runs back down either side of the vulva. And when it swells up, that's partly what produces the puffy pussy look that many women get when they're realy turned on.

My wife's clit isn't quite this big. But guys, this should be your mental image when you're sucking clit.

I usually start out by parting the soft fur that encases her velvety smooth labia. And I plant a deep french kiss, probing her vagina with my tongue. Then I slowly lick the outer lips, making them slippery and ready. Then I pull back the bush hair and lick around the top of her vulva, wetting it an inch or so beyond where it would appear to end.

I then gather into my mouth the skin surrounding her entire clit. I keep the ultra-sensitive head of the clit gently encased in the foreskin and other flesh that surrounds it. And I suck on it gently. My Wife reports this draws more blood into her clit, causing it to swell considerably. I can feel her erection too.

At that point I begin to treat it as a tiny cock. I start sliding the entire clit structure in and out of my lips and bobbing my head in a steady rhythm. I keep my lips in a tight O shape so she'll feel the same tightness that a man's cock likes so well.

That's when my Wife really starts to take off. She'll tense. Grasp my head. Throw her arms back onto the bed and often she'll begin moving her clit in back and forth in my mouth. She fucks my face with her clit! The direction of her thrusts aren't quite the same as it would with a man's cock; they follow the contour of her vulva -- from the downside up (if that makes any sense.)

In any event, it takes her an amazingly short time from there to reach orgasm. I usually twirl my tongue around the outside of the foreskin/flesh surrounding the clit but never put it into direct contact with the head. That is until she explodes into her orgasm. That's when my tongue will finally find her clit head and stroke it several times, making it so ticklish that she can't take any more.

And at that point, she absolutely craves penetration. "I want my cock. I want my cock," she gasps as she beckons me to pull up and over her so she can swallow it whole with her dripping pussy. ...

No comments: