Wednesday, December 24, 2008

A Hard Homecoming

I crack my eyes open in the darkness and I hear the unmistakable sounds of her arrival.

She's home from her high-paying job. Another shift that ends at an early hour. But I know I need to be ready for her.

Soon she will open the covers and pull herself in. She will expect her cock to be ready. So I close my eyes, think hot thoughts and it hardens into the rigid mushroom stock that she loves to proclaim as hers.

And soon enough she does open the covers and pull her cool body in beside mine. She snuggles up.

"Mines," she says as she wraps her hand firmly around her hardened cock -- the one attached to my body; the cock she owns by virtue of her ownership tattoo permanently inked above it. She pulls me close to her to warm her. I do and soon she is warm under the sheets.

I wait to see if her firm grip will transition to a series of firm squeezes to further prepare it for what she wants next ... or ...

Her hand remains firmly wrapped around the extremely hard cock. Her body relaxes. Her breathing increases.

She snoozes off.

No husbandly duty this early morning. But I will check again in the afternoon. She may need it then.

She shifts in the bed and her hand wanders downward. She firmly cups the balls. I relax and fall asleep myself, knowing exactly where she has me.

This is exactly what happened the morning of Christmas Eve in our bed. I love it.

No comments: