Sunday, December 14, 2008

All Men Should Sit to Pee (Mostly)


Recently my Wife told me that she was bragging on me to her female co-workers.

Ha, I thought. She finally told 'em about what a nice big cock she owns and how it keeps her so totally satisfied.

Nope. At least not that time.

No. What she was bragging about is how totally CLEAN I am at the toilet -- or at least so she says. The reason, she reported to her co-workers, is that I sit down to pee! And the other women sighed with envy, wanting to know what my Wife's secret was. How did she ever get me trained?

Now I could talk about how and why I do this -- what the history and development of it was. And I could talk about how I often skip it and stand to pee if I'm in a hurry or, especially, if I'm at a public restroom.

But I think the message I'd like to focus on today is that if you're a guy, YOU CAN DO THIS TOO. Yeah. And you can start now.

Just as smokers often don't recognize just how intrusive their bad habit is on others, men often have no clue as to how obnoxious it is to miss the toilet and spray piss around inside a restroom. Especially if the person who cleans it up is your wife!!!

So guys ... do this as an experiment: As a rule, sit down to pee most of the time for six months. I'll bet your wife will notice and start bragging on you too.

Hell, it's more comfortable to sit down to do most anything, including to pee. I prefer it mainly because it's more relaxing.

And I'm not alone. Apparently Japanese men are way ahead of us on this and are increasingly sitting to pee too.

JapanProbe: 40 Percent of Japanese Men Sit Down to Pee

No comments: