Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Why I'm Writing This Blog

I've installed a stats program and I'm glad to see that this thing is actually getting some visits.

So HELLO everybody!

Since I do seem to have a real audience, I guess it's time for me to define what I'm trying to do here.

My number one goal is to write and have a good time. But I guess if I have a "goal" it may be to show a different side of Female Led Relationships -- the sane and real side. At least it's our real side.

I do not spend my days in French maid outfits, drawing baths for my Lady and kissing her feet. I'll admit that I have done both of the latter but not the former.

But I do take my cues from my Wife. For example ...

She works nights and comes home tired. When she crawls into bed, I'm always naked and ready. If she wants sex, she'll grab the cock and let me know, squeezing it rhythmically. Later, I'll get up and take care of the place as she sleeps, I usually get undressed and return to the bed, naked, when it's time for her to wake. If she wants sex, she will initiate it. If she doesn't, she'll tell me to go make her coffee in the afternoon. And I often fix her breakfast.

We don't have any bondage setup (yet LOL), and we're never going to be into pain, humiliation, toilet play or anything cruel.

We do love to have a lot of fun. And we do that together as a team.

No comments: