Friday, January 16, 2009

Lavitra Assignment

Today my Wife took personal control of the "Penis vitamins" as we call them.

These are the Lavitra pills. Penis vitamins. Frankly, I NEVER "need" them to perform with my Wife. But they are very useful when we do the swing thing, when the Wife's cock converts to a toy for another woman.

The penis vitamins pretty much guarantee that the other woman is going to have a very good time. (And they also make my/Her "soft" cock look nice and large too -- so Lavitra is excellent if you are at a nude resort too! LOL)

We're planning on visiting our favorite swing friends on Saturday, so we needed a refill on the penis vitamins today. My Wife took control and, rather than running home to get the empty prescription bottle, she decided that she'd call in a request for a refill to the pharmacy. She knows the male pharmacist there.

Then she walked to the pickup area of the pharmacy, struck up a conversation with the pharmacist and picked up the Lavitra for me as I browsed the products nearby. I'm not shy about picking up meds like this -- and have many times in the past -- but she decided that she'd take control of it this time.

After we walked out of the store, she revealed that the price for 10 of these had risen to $149.00! I told her that the price had increased from slightly more than $100 to around $120 and now, suddenly, nearly 150 bucks for 10 Lavitra pills.

Later, we talked about it and she gave me a firm assignment; "Call every pharmacy in town and ask how much it costs."

"Every pharmacy?"

"Every pharmacy."

Luckily, I don't think I can get through to very many before our date begins with our swing friends on Saturday night.

No comments: