Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Life is Good


The Wife and I are really kicking butt together this week, with a big household reorganization as well as serious bust-a-gut workouts at the gym.

She is now up to swimming 1 1/2 miles in 82 minutes! I'm doing good on the machines but not that good.

Anyway, her off weeks are really what it's all about. We're both off, so it's like a vacation at home.

This week we are packing up older kids' rooms and repurposing parts of our house to recognize the fact that, more and more, this place is gonna be about JUST me and my Wife. One room that once served as a home office will be converted into a party room and workout center.

But the best news is that we have decided to go on a cruise for our 25th wedding anniversary late this year. And, at her suggestion, it will be an adult cruise. "I want to go topless -- and probably bottomless," she said.

So that's going to be on my happy list of things to do soon: Figure out a Caribbean cruise on some kind of adult/nude tour. Or maybe we can just go to Desire or Hedo. YES!

No comments: