Thursday, January 22, 2009

Nightly Re-enforcement

Although a lot of the time we spend together is pretty "vanilla," my wife re-enforces our respective roles every time we fall asleep together. And I must say I do enjoy it.

First, she generally wants me to sleep naked, even if she is bundled up in warm, winter jammies. That's so that she can sleep holding her cock. It usually begins soon after we crawl into bed. She reaches over and finds the cock and says "mine" as she begins to relax. Then, laying beside me, she drifts off to sleep. But her hand continues to grip the penis. Soon, I fall asleep too.

I typically don't toss and turn much. She will roll part way over and often will switch the hand that's gripping her cock even as she's fast asleep. She doesn't like it if I try to pull away. Her hand will pull back insistently.

Often she will hold on to her cock for six or more hours per night. A very submissive feeling washes over me as I realize I am captivated. Her hand conveys her authority, which extends to all matters relating to her cock: How it is groomed, cleaned and how often she wishes to harvest the semen from it. The cock has become, for all intents and purposes, an extension of her pussy. And I love that.

Sometimes she will awaken and realize I've gotten a nocturnal erection. If she wants it, she will begin rhythmically squeezing it, then turn her body so her bushy slit lines up with it and then swallows it in to her. ...

1 comment:

smjimmat1956 said...

Wow that sounds hot Great graphic Like the way You write